Unlocking Imagination Through an Interactive and Colorful World.
Crayola IDEAworks: The Creativity Exhibition is the brand’s first-ever traveling exhibition. The immersive, interactive experience challenges visitors with hands-on activities that will hone their design-thinking skills and empower their unique creativity with the keys to creative problem solving: I – Identify, D – Define, E- Explore, and A – Assess.
- Agency808 is the licensee holder and oversees creative, production and operations.
- 8,000 – 10,000 sq ft ticketed exhibition
- Opens February 2021 at The Franklin Institute (Philadelphia, PA)
- 13+ museums over 5 year tour
- 32,000 – 50,000 visitors / month expected attendance